Pryuvet

Vladimir Benko Vladimir.Benko at FEDU.UNIBA.SK
Fri Aug 20 13:10:28 UTC 2004

Anna,

> Are you sure the word was changed just this way? I don't remember this
> episode but if the word is correct I guess it means nothing - no pun,
> just funny sounding. :-)

According to my friend, this should have happened in the 5th series.

I have tried to find the explanation on the internet: the expression
"pryuvet" does exist (800+ hits by Google, 17,000+ by Yandex), but
the context seems to be about the same as for plain "privet".  I have
also found "pryvet" 2,000+ Google, 60,000+ Yandex)...

Regards,

Vlado B, 15:10