New publication in the field of the Medieval Slavic Studies

dean worth dworth at UCLA.EDU
Wed Dec 1 04:12:39 UTC 2004

Dear Dr. Straxova,
      I would like to have a permanent subscription to Palaeoslavica. Just
send me the issues as they appear and bill me (either with the issues, or
before you ship them if you need prepayment). It is a fine journal, and I
wouldn';t want to miss any issues. Thank you, Dean Worth