ANN/CFP: 2nd Annual REES Graduate Student Conference, U of Pittsburgh

K. M. Harkness kmhst16+ at PITT.EDU
Fri Dec 3 05:06:32 UTC 2004

Dear colleagues,

Please distribute the attached call for papers to your graduate students.
Due to problems with our email account, it appears that not all email
submissions reached us.  We are extending the deadline to December 15 and we
urge any students who submitted an abstract and did not hear back from us to
resubmit.  Submission requirements are on our website:
www.pitt.edu/~sorc/goseca <http://www.pitt.edu/~sorc/goseca> .  All
abstracts and CVs should be sent to our new email address:
gosecaconference at yahoo.com.

Thank you,

 Kristen Harkness

Conference Organizing Committee
Russian and East European Studies Graduate Student Conference
University of Pittsburgh