AAASS

Jane Hacking J.Hacking at M.CC.UTAH.EDU
Thu Dec 16 18:59:46 UTC 2004

I'm posting this for Eric Laursen. Reply to him at the email below.

I'd like to organize a panel on Soviet / Russian literature and
culture of the 1920s for AAASS in Salt Lake in 2005.  Please respond
offlist if you are interested in giving a paper or serving as
discussant.  Thanks, Eric Laursen
<>eric.laursen at utah.edu
--
Dr. Jane F. Hacking, Associate Professor of Russian
Department of Languages and Literature
University of Utah
255 South Central Campus Dr.  Suite 1400
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112

http://www.hum.utah.edu/languages/index.html  professional
http://home.comcast.net/~annepike/index.htm  my mother's - always
good for a laugh.