Eastern European film

horvat igor igor_horvatus at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 20 09:20:37 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am trying to find monographs/articles which deal
with the Eastern European film of the last two
decades, especially with films including  reflections
on recent history, as well as theoretical works  on
film narration.
If you are aware of such works, I will be grateful for
the information.

Regards, Igor