Muratova films

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Dec 21 19:33:59 UTC 2004

Olga,

You might try

http://www.kinopanorama.com/   They seem to have Tri istorii, and often have
things not listed in their catalog.  The online catalog is notoriously bad,
so give them a call.  The usually carry NTSC, but some may be PAL, they are
based in Tucson and the NYC area.

http://www.ozon.ru  has a six video set of Muratova including Astenicheskii
sindrom and Chuvstvitel'nyi militsioner, but it is in PAL format.  They are
based in Russia, so delivery is a bit of an issue.

http://www.top1video.com/ says they have all three (they are in LA, I
believe).  It is not clear if they are in NTSC.  Their search system is also
bad, so just try one word at a time, or just portions of words.

I would also call RBC.  Their online search system is also not terribly
reliable.

Good luck.

mb

Michael Brewer