University at Albany Russian position update

Henryk Baran hbaran at VERIZON.NET
Tue Dec 21 23:50:39 UTC 2004

Colleagues, this note is regarding the Assistant Professor of Russian
position in the Dept. of Languages, Literatures and Literatures at the
University at Albany. Let me note that the search is underway. However, for
administrative reasons we will not - I repeat, we will not - be interviewing
at the MLA / AATSEEL meetings in Philadelphia. Instead, by about mid-January
the Search Committee will conduct telephone interviews with selected
applicants; a smaller number will be subsequently invited for a campus
visit.

On behalf of the Search Committee I apologize for this change of plans, but
look forward to the continuation of the process and its successful
conclusions.

With best wishes for the holidays to everyone on this list.

Henryk Baran
Professor of Russian
University at Albany