computerized E/R & R/E dictionaries

Harald Hille harjen2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 24 03:07:10 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,
    I am looking for a good general-purpose E/R & R/E dictionary that
I can load onto my laptop and lug around with me.  I'd like something
that doesn't invade Word.  I'd rather have it be independent of my
word processor.  I've heard of (and seen an old version of)
MediaLingua's MultiLex.  Seems pretty good but it pops up in Word,
which I'd rather not have it do, but I can live with that.  Not sure
where to buy such a programme or what one costs.  Any suggestions?
Harald Hille