Russain expedition project

Yelena vsem at RUSSIANEXPEDITION.NET
Fri Dec 24 18:24:13 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGERS,
With great pleasure I announce a new expedition season of the project
"Singing Russia" which has been approved by Earthwatch Institute -

http://www.earthwatch.org/expeditions/kabanov.html

 Earthwatch Institute gives grants to teachers and students who volunteer
Earthwatch expeditions.

Merry Christmas to all our dear colleagues and friends, we wish you
happiness, inspiration and prosperity in the coming year, sincerely yours
Sergey and Yelena Minyonok
Institute of World Literature
Russian Academy of Sciences
www.russianexpedition.net