Summer Program query

Todd Patrick Armstrong Armstron at GRINNELL.EDU
Thu Feb 5 12:44:31 UTC 2004

Colleagues,

One of our students is interested in studying in Russia this summer, and has
found the following program. I have not heard of this organization or
program, and wonder if any of you have. I would welcome any information; feel
free to respond on- or off-list.

Todd Armstrong
Grinnell College

*****

The "Internauka" Centre for International Academic, Research and
Technological Cooperation offers different programs in Russian, Russian
literature, Don Cossack folklore, history, customs and traditions, Russian
politics and economics. Our Courses take place in the beautiful
and historic city of Rostov-on-Don in the south of Russia.

The educational programs involve classes of 2-6 students with 24 hours of
tuition weekly.

Experienced professors and teachers from the specialized Russian Department
will instruct classes. Courses come complete with language laboratories,
audio, video and library facilities. All language materials can be linked to
a student's own field of study.