Russian program hours

David T. Murphy murphydt at SLU.EDU
Tue Jan 13 18:40:55 UTC 2004

Dear Ben,
        Here are the data from Saint Louis University, in the event that
Elena Belyaeva has not already responded:

First-year Russian: three 50-minute classes plus a 50-minute lab/wk, 14-15 wks
Second-year Russian: as above
Third-year Russian:  as above
Fourth-year Russian: various electives at 3hrs/wk

        I look forward to viewing the  final results of this most useful
survey.
        Best, David