No subject

Susan C. Kresin kresin at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Tue Jan 27 07:29:48 UTC 2004

Dear colleagues,
I'd like to draw your attention to our new program in Moscow for native and
near-native speakers to study Business Russian.
Regards,
Susan Kresin

UCLA is offering a new summer program in Moscow this year for native and
near-native speakers of Russian.  The program, which will run from June
27  to July 24, 2004, includes two concurrent courses,  Business Russian
and Russian Contemporary Culture and Life (both taught in Russian).  In
addition, students can extend the program with an optional two week
business internship in Moscow.
Please go to the UCLA Summer Sessions site for more information:
http://www.summer.ucla.edu/
The program is listed under Travel Study.  If you have any questions,
contact Olga Kagan at <mailto:okagan at ucla.edu>okagan at ucla.edu.

In addition, we will be offering two language courses at UCLA, June 28 -
August 20:  Elementary Intensive Russian and Intermediate Intensive
Russian. Each course will meet four hours daily and provide the equivalent
of a year's study of Russian.
For more information, see http://www.summer.ucla.edu.