need help with albanian

Wed Jan 28 21:33:11 UTC 2004

Leonard J Stanton aka Elise J Turner wrote:

> SEELANGERS!
>
> I am trying to find someone in Louisiana who can do some translation work
> for me. Do you know someone who is fluent in Albanian?  Someone with a
> medical background would be especially helpful. I haven't had any luck in
> Mississippi. Many thanks~

Two links that might be helpful:

<http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7110/lantra.htm>
Home page of lantra-l, an international mailing list for translators
with about 1000 members. Traffic is rather high -- frequently over 200
messages a day -- but you can set the server to send you a daily digest,
which is a single message containing all postings for the day. And you
can subscribe briefly, resolve your issue, and unsubscribe.

<http://www.atanet.org>
Home page of the American Translators Association. Nonmembers can search
the Translation Services Directory for translators with the desired
qualifications.

HTH

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.