Learning Estonian

David Connor europatrans at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Wed Jan 28 23:47:35 UTC 2004

Emily Klenin wrote:
> Hi, on the basis of my experience, I don't recommend the Routledge
Estonian
> (it has lots of errors). There's a good course that I don't have a precise
> reference to, done in Australia, if anyone knows about it.

You must be referring to:
Estonian for Beginners
Winifred Oser & Tiiu Salasoo
Copyright in Australia 1982 by the NSW Minister for Education
Copyright outside Australia 1982 by the Estonian Learning Materials
Committee, Council of Estonian Societies in Australia.
ISBN 0 953378 0 6
I have an e-mail address for one of the authors which may still be valid.
David Connor
Europa Translations
europatrans at optusnet.com.au