OPI Workshop / Russian

Pendergast, J. MAJ DFL John.Pendergast at USMA.EDU
Fri Jan 30 21:32:11 UTC 2004

Larry-

Is this something that you or I (or both) should consider attending?
Since it is actually for other languages, as well, I'll send it on to
them.

-John

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Rifkin [mailto:brifkin at WISC.EDU]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 1:40 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] OPI Workshop / Russian

Dear SEELANGers:

ACTFL is sponsoring an Oral Proficiency Interview Workshop (open
enrollment) at the University of California at Berkeley from July 15 -
18, 2004.

If there is sufficient enrollment, a Russian section of the workshop
will be offered.

For more information, see www.actfl.org, then click on workshops.

The deadline to register is June 4, 2004.  At that point, ACTFL will
determine if there is sufficient enrollment to warrant a Russian
section.

With best wishes to all,

Ben Rifkin

Benjamin Rifkin
Professor of Slavic Languages, UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706 USA
Voice (608) 262-1623; Fax (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic