apartment in Moscow

Katz, Michael mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Thu Jul 1 19:19:51 UTC 2004

I am posting this for a student at the Middlebury Russian School who is going to Moscow in the fall on a Fulbright. Please reply directly to her.

Michael Katz
Dean of Language Schools
Middlebury College

I am a professional actress studying theatre on a Fulbright grant in Moscow this fall and need a place starting late August until the following June. I am currently looking for a furnished rental (studio or 1 room) or a roommate situation near the Smolenskaya or Teatralnaya metro. I have a budget of somewhere between $500-$600 per month for rent. I am responsible, clean, quiet, and I can be reached via email at fcarlin at fas.harvard.edu or frannyfire at hotmail.com