question

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Jul 3 06:18:13 UTC 2004

Dear Beth,

I use an AppleMac, with Operating System 10.3.  I use the Apple Standard
Keyboard, along with a phonetic keyboard I got on line from this site:
http://www.friends-partners.org/partners/rusmac/

By "phonetic" I meant that (if I lock the shift key down) I can press T to
get a Russian Т, B to get a Russian Б, S to get a Russian С, etc.

Feel free to ask more (not that I know much about these things!)

Best Wishes,

Robert