russianpoetry.net

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Wed Jul 7 19:07:33 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues!

I've just completed a fairly major expansion of russianpoetry.net,
having supplemented our selection of post-war poets with original audio
and video recordings of Elena Shvarts, Dmitri Prigov, and Olga Sedakova.
By and large, these poems do not have accompanying translations, though
you'll find Michael Molnar's excellent translations of Shvarts, new to
the site. More recordings and translations (of A. Dragomoshchenko and S.
Gandlevsky) are in the works and will be posted in the coming months.

Like most baggy academic sites, russianpoetry.net will always be a work
in progress. Suggestions are welcome.

Best,

mad

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Dr. Michael A. Denner

Russian
<http://www.stetson.edu/cgi-bin/stein/MySQLdb?MYSQL_VIEW=/academics/prog
rams/view.txt&currentdept=31>  Studies Program
Director, Honors Program <http://www.stetson.edu/honors/>

Stetson University

Campus Box 8361

DeLand, FL 32724