(no subject)

Erika Haber ehaber at SYR.EDU
Thu Jun 3 09:43:24 UTC 2004

If you can help her out, please reply to the author of this note,
my colleague, Nichole Gantshar at NGantshar at aol.com
Thank you!

Hi,

I have a colleague at York University who is involved in a project involving a Russian (Belarus?) author Alexander Raskin. What complicates the matter is that he may have also been called Alexsandr Borisovich.

He wrote a series of stories called "When Daddy was a little boy," published by Progress Publishing in Moscow.

Can you direct my colleague to someone who may know about this author? She's been unsuccessful in trying to reach the Russian National Library.

Thanks

Nichole Gantshar
Syracuse Stage