Macedonian Summer Seminar

Christina Kramer ce.kramer at UTORONTO.CA
Thu Jun 3 17:43:24 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I am posting the following information for Univerzitet Kiril i Metodij.
For further information please do not email me, but write to the
program director at: msmjlk at ukim.edu.mk

The 37th International Seminar for  Macedonian Language, Literature,
and Culture will take place in Ohrid from 4 to the 22 August, 2004.

The cost of the program which includes room and board,  excursions, and
course instruction is 600 euros per participant.  If you wish, you may
seek private room and board, in which case the cost is 300 euros.

Please send requests immediately since applications must be in   by 10
July. [I suggest you contact them ASAP for information]

The Seminar office can be reached
by post: Univerzitet " Sv. Kiril i Metodij", Megunaroden seminar za
makedonski jazik, literatura, i kultura,
bul. K. Misirkov
BB, p. fax 576
1000 Skopje, R. Makedonija

by fax: 389 2 116-370
           address to Tole Belchev, secretary 389 70 587-628
by email msmjlk at ukim.edu.mk

Christina E. Kramer, Chair
and Professor of Slavic and Balkan Linguistics
University of Toronto
121 Saint Joseph Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S iJ4