ATTN: AATSEEL Members

John Bartle jbartle at HAMILTON.EDU
Mon Jun 7 16:04:45 UTC 2004

Dear Seelangers:

It's that time of year again...

If you are a member of AATSEEL, I invite you to browse through the
list of books available for review in the Slavic and East European
Journal.  The direct link is:

http://academics.hamilton.edu/seej/indexseej.html

You can also find the list by following the links from the AATSEEL
web site. If you don't see a brand new book on the site, feel free to
write me to inquire whether anyone has the volume out for review.  If
you would like to recommend a title for review, particular imprints
from East Europe or Russia, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance and best wishes for a productive summer to all of you.

Sincerely,
John Bartle
--
John Bartle