journals

Chris Cosner ccosner at STANFORD.EDU
Thu Jun 10 05:20:38 UTC 2004

Free to good homes, sets stay together (all the SEEJ ship together, for
example):

SEEJ
#41.1 -- #45.4 (missing #44.2)
(Spring 1997 -- Winter 2001)

Slavic Review
#55.3 -- #61.1
(Fall 1996 -- Spring 2002)

Russian Review
#56.2 -- #60.2
(April 1997 -- April 2001)

PMLA
#111.6 -- #116.1 (several missing, esp #4 of each year for some reason)
(1996 -- 2001)

Looks like these can be shipped media mail, so your shipping cost would
probably be in the neighborhood of $5-$7 for any given set.
Please respond to ccosner at stanford.edu directly (do not reply to the
list). I'd like to give precedence to libraries or other general use
collections (such as departmental), but if I don't hear from them by
next week, I'll be glad to ship to individuals.

-Chris