Rusinskij jazyk -- sources

Edil legno peitlovakatarina at TISCALI.IT
Wed Jun 23 15:15:45 UTC 2004

> So,no wonder,that Rusyns are looking for their freedom,indipendence and a
> language.
> Katarina Peitlova,PhDr.
>

> >Just to clarify the issue -- the Rusyns of Slovakia are not demanding
> >political independence, but a measure of cultural autonomy.
>
> ER

As You can see above - I didn't mentioned "Slovak" Rusyns but - see the
facts.
When the Soviet Union ended to exist and Ucraine became a separate state,the
Carpathian Rusyns living in Zakarpatia demand so called comeback of
"historical status" of indipendent (avtonomnyj) territory.During the
referendum about indipendense of Ucraine (taking place at 1991 December
1)more then 78% of Zacarpathia inhabitans have voted for "self-governing
status"within the bounds of Ucraine. Ucraine goverment didn't mantained the
promesses - so the leaders of Carpathian Rusyns have established in May 1993
"vremennoje pravitel'stvo Podkarpatskoj Rusi".And the discussion about
samoupravlenijii is going on  in the House of the People Zakarpatskogo
narodnogo soveta.since summer 1994 --------------------------------------
Katarina Peitlova,Ph.Dr.--------------