Vasilyeva on Particles

Raul MacDiarmid raul_macdiarmid at WEB.DE
Fri Jun 25 16:41:26 UTC 2004

Colleagues,

I have been reading A.N. Vasilyeva's interesting book "Particles in colloquial Russian" (Russky Yazyk 1993).  The text was originally issued with an audiocassette of examples that I would dearly like to obtain.  If anyone knows where this can be had or borrowed or bartered, please let me know.
Thank you,
RM