NY Times on Language Education

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Mon Jun 28 11:57:53 UTC 2004

Alex <a_strat at KHARKOV.COM> wrote:

> > After Sputnik, It Was Russian; After 9/11, Should It Be Arabic?
>
> For me "after the Beatles it was English, after "Szpilki" it was
> Polish...
> Could you suggest something that might make me love German?

Alex:

Wiener sausages or Frankfurters, perhaps? ;)

But on a more serious note, I think it'd be their automobile industry.
Mercedes and BMW definetely are the world leaders in terms of quality.

Sorry for an off-topic remark!

Regards,
Uladzimir Katouski
http://blog.rydel.net/