Explanatory and combinatorial dictionary of Modern Russian needed

유승만 andrey at SLAVOPHILIA.NET
Wed May 5 12:29:19 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers

I am serching the following dictionary. Does anyone suggest where/how I can get this dictionary? I can not find the publishers' info on the web. Please respond off the list to: andrey at slavophilia.net

Mel'chuk, I. A. & Zolkovskij, A. K. 1984. Tolkovo-kombinatornyj slovar' russkogo jazyka [Explanatory and combinatorial dictionary of Modern Russian]. Wiener Slawistischer Almanach, Sonderband 14. Vienna.

Thank you in advance.

Syeng-Mann Yoo, Ph.D in Slavic Linguistics