Linguistic Highlights of the Putin Presidency. By Michele A. Berdy.

Charles Price charlesprice_50 at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 18 08:16:41 UTC 2004

Elena

thanks for sending this round. I read this column re
Russian idioms, aphorisms and word groups in the
Moscow Times quite often and it is really excellent.
Somebody ought to publish a collection of the articles
- they would be very useful for advanced prose
translation classes.

CP.