Russian opportunities in Denver?

Mark Leiderman Mark.Leiderman at COLORADO.EDU
Thu May 20 21:27:37 UTC 2004

Jessica, there are at least three Russian newspapers in Denver - I know their
editors, they can use a translator from English into Russian. there is a
document-translation service, plus there is jewish famisly service which
constantly seeks volunteers who can help Russian emigrees to accomodate to
American life. I am not mentioning numerous Russian real estate agencies,
travel agencies, etc.

If you want the leads,  please let me know.

Mark

Quoting Jessika Aguilar <jessikaaguilar at HOTMAIL.COM>:

> Actually feel free to reply on-list if anyone knows of russian related
> activities in Denver.  I've been looking for something like that myself.
>
> Jessika Aguilar
> University of Colorado @Boulder
>
> >From: "Armstrong, Todd" <ARMSTRON at GRINNELL.EDU>
> >To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
> >Subject: [SEELANGS] Russian opportunities in Denver?
> >Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:01:06 -0500
> >
> >Colleagues,
> >
> >One of my students is spending the summer in Denver, and would like to
> >try and maintain her language through any Russian-related activities
> >that might be available (as a volunteer or otherwise). Any information
> >would be appreciated. Please respond to me off-list.
> >
> >Thanks in advance.
> >
> >Todd Armstrong
> >Grinnell College
> >armstron at grinnell.edu

> >   options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at:
> >                     http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/

Mark Lipovetsky [Leiderman]
Associate Professor of Russian Studies and Comparative Literature,
Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures,
CU-Boulder, UCB 276, Boulder CO 80309
Fax: (303)492-5376
Tel: 303-492-7957