office 2004/unicode

Kat Tancock kat at INTERDESIGN.CA
Fri May 21 14:03:38 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I downloaded the test version of office 2004 this morning and it does,
indeed, work with unicode - I tested it with Croatian, but it should be
fine with anything.

Also, a caution... not that anyone on this list would actually download
software illegally... but if they were to try that, there have
apparently been false versions of office 2004 floating around on
peer-to-peer networks that are, in fact, scripts that will erase your
home drive. Not a good thing. So beware of any files that are far too
small to be an application.

Kat