Lettish riflemen and Czec division

Giampaolo Gandolfo gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT
Mon May 24 16:56:00 UTC 2004

    Could anyone suggest a good and reliable book (or books) on the role played by the Lettish  rifle-corps and the Czech  division in the bolshevik revolution? I would prefer something that is in print so that I can easily buy it through the internet. Thank you
            Giampaolo Gandolfo