Google for scholars

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 19 15:47:45 UTC 2004

Google launched a new search service:

* http://scholar.google.com/

As they claim, Google Scholar should enable you to
search for scholarly literature, papers, theses,
books, preprints, abstracts, etc.

It looks quite interesting, but it's still in beta.
Personally I've tried to search for "Belarusian
language." The search results looked very enticing,
but alas, half of the links were dead, and the other
half was paid content (each page showing only the
abstract and offering the rest of the article for
money).

Kind regards,
Uladzimir Katkouski
http://www.rydel.net/google