Ostrovsky

michael.pushkin michael.pushkin at BTOPENWORLD.COM
Tue Nov 23 17:21:13 UTC 2004

Dear Gabriella,

The most recent work I know is:

Kate Sealey Rahman, Ostrovsky: Reality and Illusion, Birmingham Slavonic
Monographs, 30, Birmingham, 1998.

If you don't have library access to it, you can buy it for £18.00 (incl
postage and packing) from:

Marea Arries
CREES
ERI
University of Birmingham
Pritchatts Road
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT
UK

m.b.arries at bham.ac.uk

Other books include:

Marjorie L. Hoover, Alexander Ostrovsky, Boston, Twayne, 1981.

L. Hanson, Artists and Admirers, Manchester, Manchester University Press,
1970.

A. Lakshin, Ostrovskii, Moscow, 1982.

E. Kholodov, Masterstvo Ostrovskogo, Moscow, 1963.

L. Lotman, A. N. Ostrovskii i dramaturgiya ego vremeni, Leningrad, 1961.

(There are also some scholarly articles on specific aspects of Ostrovsky's
work.)

I hope that's some help.

Mike Pushkin
CREES