Please quote your source

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA
Tue Nov 30 23:08:57 UTC 2004

Mr Sereda,

  I have been carefully following the Ukrainian media and watching
Channel 5.  I have not seen such a statement by anyone in Mr
Yushchenko's
team.  Please identify your source.

N. Pylypiuk

On Nov 30, 2004, at 3:01 PM, Kirill Sereda wrote:

> It does not seem that this phrase is in Leopold the Cat's vocabulary
> anymore now that the orange revolutionaries are threatening to use
> force if their demands are not met :)
>
> Kirill Sereda
  <kvsereda at WORLNET.ATT.NET>

Dr. Natalia Pylypiuk, Associate Professor
Modern Languages and Cultural StudiesĀ  http://www.mlcs.ca
200 Arts, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada T6G 2E6
voice mail: (780) 492-3498

Canadian Association of Slavists
http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp/cas