1959 Film "Shinel'"

John Isham jfi1 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Oct 8 16:32:50 UTC 2004

Here's the information for that version (with subtitles) on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000007T0V/qid=1097252988/sr=2-1/104-1557971-3508734?v=glance&s=video

It's rather pricey (about $60!!!) and it look like it might take
them a few weeks to get it to you, but they do at least appear to
have access to a few copies.

John Isham