KFLC 2005

Cynthia A. Ruder raeruder at UKY.EDU
Tue Oct 12 17:37:07 UTC 2004

Colleagues:
        The 58th annual Kentucky Foreign Language Conference will be
held at the University of Kentucky 21-23 April 2005.  The Russian
Studies program at UK again will be organizing and hosting panels in
Slavic Literature, Culture, Folklore, as well as in Slavic
Linguistics and Language Pedagogy.  Abstracts of no more than one
page will be accepted via e-mail until 15 November 2004.  You are
welcome to submit individual proposals or proposals for complete
panels.  We welcome all abstracts and promise a quick turnaround and
decision from the review committee.
        Note that the KFLC 2005 Keynote speaker will be Philippe
Lejeune who specializes in autobiography.
        For further information about the KFLC please consult its web
site at www.uky.edu/AS/KFLC.
        Please send your abstracts to me--Cynthia Ruder--at
raeruder at uky.edu.  We hope you will consider joining us in Lexington
for what continually proves to be a stimulating, enjoyable, and
informative conference.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely, Cindy Ruder
--
Cynthia A. Ruder                                        Modern &
Classical Languages
859-257-3743 (fax)                              raeruder at uky.edu