Nose monument

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Sat Oct 16 21:24:07 UTC 2004

Two years ago, the "nos" part of the monument "Nos Majora Kovalëva" on Pr.
Rimskogo-Korsakova went missing. I never did hear the dénouement, ...

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether the nose is still on the loose, or
whether it was found, or whether it was replaced.
[We're reading Gogol stories in the lit class this week, including "Nos"]

Many thanks,
-FR

Francoise Rosset
Russian and Russian Studies