temp housing for conference at Yale

Marta Napiorkowska marta23 at UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Oct 18 19:16:14 UTC 2004

Hello hello, my name is Marta Napiorkowska, I am a second year PhD student
in the department of Comparative Literature at the University of Chicago,
and I have registered for the Gombrowicz conference taking place at Yale
University this coming weekend (Oct 22,23)

I am writing to inquire, politely, if there mightn't be a fellow graduate
student who would be willing to put me up, and put up with me, for a couple
of nights this weekend so that I can avoid high hotel rates?  I am very
respectful and low-maintenance, and would be happy with both a couch or a
spot on the floor. preferably rug-ged.  Most likely I would be out all day
at the conference and not in anyone's way, and am willing to be either
social or asocial depending on what would make my host/ess comfortable
(prefer social).  In return, I can offer my apartment with air mattress,
should the opportunity arise that someone at Yale would wish to visit U of
Chicago.

I appreciate any help/suggestions anyone can offer.
Thanks so much!
Marta Napiorkowska