Experience with Language Link / Novosibirsk State University programs

Allan Reid russky at UNB.CA
Thu Oct 21 17:34:02 UTC 2004

Replies on list about these programs would probably be helpful to many
others, incl me!

Thanks.

allan

At 01:23 PM 10/21/2004, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I have a student who is interested in doing the Language Link Work-Study
>program
>(teaching English and studying Russian in Petersburg, Moscow or Volgograd).
>
>Also, I have a couple of students interested in language programs administered
>directly by Novosibirsk State University.
>
>Anyone have experience with these programs and able to advise on their quality
>or give names/emails of students who have participated?
>
>Please respond off list.
>
>Many thanks for any assistance,
>
>Stuart Goldberg
>School of Modern Languages
>Georgia Institute of Technology

Allan Reid

Professor of Russian
Chair, Dept of Culture and language Studies

PO Box 4400
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB
E3B 5A3