Uzbek linguists

Allan Reid russky at UNB.CA
Wed Oct 27 00:08:12 UTC 2004

Pat

You might want to keep track of this guy's name for future ref.  He is
building some lang resources, incl some for Uzbek, I think.

BTW     Although it involves lots of crap-whiners, bitchers, dolts,
etc,--this is a very useful listserve.  You might want to sign up.  It is
tedious sometimes, but it's been really helpful to me in lots of ways.

Later

ar

At 07:46 PM 10/26/2004, you wrote:
>I am looking for Uzbek linguists for possible collaboration. For more
>information, please contact me off-list at: Danko.Sipka at asu.edu.
>
>Best,
>
>Danko

Allan Reid

Professor of Russian
Chair, Dept of Culture and language Studies

PO Box 4400
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton, NB
E3B 5A3