Seeking contact info for Dr. Judy Shelton; the TV2Me system

Timothy D. Sergay tsergay at COLUMBUS.RR.COM
Sun Oct 31 18:15:02 UTC 2004

Dear Seelangers,

    On behalf of the inventor and Russianist behind the TV2Me system, may I
ask whether any SEELANGERs have contact information for Dr. Judy Shelton,
who was a fellow at Hoover Institution/Stanford in 1985? Please reply
offlist to me or Ken Schaffer directly at KServer at nutcom.com.

    TV2Me is a media "space shifting" system for delivering local (i.e.,
Moscow) TV content, all channels, to your computer, laptop or TV via
broadband and snazzy proprietary technology. I definitely recommend
investigating this system if you're interested in monitoring Russian TV (or
other foreign TV) at high quality. Visit http://spaceshift.net/. The system
involves a setup investment and subscription costs that I can't afford for
myself, but maybe other individuals, or Russian studies centers, could
consider it. I should probably note that I'm not an employee or affiliate,
as they say, I just think it's a great system; it's been written about by a
Beta tester on the Johnson List.

Cheers,

Tim Sergay