Millenium "Revizor"?

John Isham jfi1 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Sep 9 23:47:11 UTC 2004

Here is some info on the show itself (it will be showing at the
Millenium on Oct. 2 and Oct. 3 (plus the schedule shows later shows
in Philly, DC and Baltimore):

http://afontheater.com/news.htm

(The page includes a couple links, one giving a review of the
production.)

The coordinates for the Millenium Theatre (in Brighton Beach) are
the following:

1029 Brighton Beach Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
(718) 615-1500