Russian Work in New York City

Ryan Grotte ryangrotte at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 13 17:30:11 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am recent graduate of UW-Madison's Slavic Department looking for Russian
work in the NYC area. I just returned from my senior year abroad in St.
Petersburg, so my Russian is very good (Advanced-High speaker, Superior
reader). I am looking for any kind of work that will let me use my Russian,
though I would prefer it to be academic. If anyone has any tips, leads, or
advice, please email me.

Thanks!

Ryan Grotte