Virtual Russian classrooms using Golosa?

Richard Robin rrobin at GWU.EDU
Mon Sep 13 19:54:40 UTC 2004

The following inquiry came from Toh Choon Aun. I told him I would post
to SEELANGS to see if anything was available for him:

I am interested to learn Russian using your book 'Golosa'. Would
appreciate if you can tell me where I can find the online classrooms
(virtual) that uses  your book as the main course material.
tohca at msn.com <mailto:tohca at msn.com>

If anyone knows of anything that fits the bill, I would be interested to
learn about it as well.

Best regards to all,
Rich Robin

--