Is Rus-Am Brdcst still at some address?

Pa lo ma la_palomita at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 14 02:10:53 UTC 2004

Mr./Dr. Hill:

I also searched google, using ðóññêîå êèíî àìåðèêå and Òàéãà ñåðèàë 2002 (a
favorite mini-series of mine from when I was in Moscow).

I came up with the following results:
http://www.rbcmp3.com/store/default.asp?
http://www.geocities.com/rusatg/main.htm
http://www.geocities.com/rusatg/2002.htm

The geocities site refers to several other DVD sales sites around the Web.

Also, the Russian immigrant/expat communities in the US commonly have this
kind of information.  The  one for my location is
http://www.russianseattle.com.  The one for NYC is http://www.russianny.com.
  I dunno your exact geography, but I rent Russian videos from the local
Russian delis around town.

On the NYC site, I found this listing for Ñóâåíèð / Souvenir

141 BAY 35th Str.
Brooklyn, NY, 11214
Phone: (888)322-6300

SOUVENIR - The Largest Retailer Store Of International Music On CDs And
Audio Tapes, Video Tapes, Books, CD-ROM, DVD Within The United States.
(American, European & Russian)

We offer a wide selection, quality service and great prices!...

tel.: (888)322-6300  tel.: (718)714-0880  fax.: (718)714-5157
http://www.ultinet.net/~souvenir/

There are others there, perhaps one of them is the one you're looking for?

Good luck,
S. Newsum

Ya tebya lyublyu, Moskvy.