Service-based study abroad in Croatia or Serbia?

Marina Antic mantic at WISC.EDU
Tue Sep 14 05:49:39 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I am looking for information on service-based study abroad programs in
Serbia or Croatia for one of my students in Intro to Serbo-Croatian.  She
has experience in Hospital/Clinical and Youth Home Service, but is
interested in other service areas as well.

I appreciate any information on web sites or other resources for finding
such programs and/or any recommendations you might have.

Thanks,
Marina Antic
Teaching Assistant
UW - Madison