Russian literature on tape/CD

Larry McLellan mclellan at GSS.UCSB.EDU
Thu Sep 23 20:03:49 UTC 2004

Elisabeth,

Thu 10/21 from 4-5 is the EAP Russia Info Meeting which is currently
scheduled to take place in Phelps 6309.  I don't necessarily need to
attend, but was thinking about doing so just because it helps maintain
contact with the EAP staff.  I will certainly attend a faculty instead
if it is scheduled for that afternoon.

--Larry

On Thursday, September 23, 2004, at 11:53 AM, Qualin, Anthony wrote:

> There has been a huge boom in books on audio cd.  Most are in MP3
> format.  Ozon.ru has a good selection.  Here is a link to Gogol's
> Petersburg Tales: http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/1383652/

> Anthony Qualin
> Assistant Professor
> Classical and Modern Languages and Literatures
> Texas Tech University
> Lubbock, Texas 79409-2071
>
> Telephone: 806-742-3286
> Fax: 806-742-3306
> E-mail: anthony.qualin at ttu.edu
> Web: www2.tltc.ttu.edu/qualin/personal

Larry McLellan
Dept. of Germanic, Slavic & Semitic Studies
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-4130
Office telephone: (805) 893-8945
Office fax: (805) 893-2374