Russian literature on tape/CD

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Thu Sep 23 22:25:31 UTC 2004

While I don¹t know of a version of NOS, there are some great readings by V.
Smekhov (including Vij) available for purchase through lexiconbridge.com.  I
have all the titles and enjoy especially Pikovaia dama, Babel¹s Odesskie
rasskazy.

- BR

On 9/23/04 4:45 PM, "ruby j jones" <rubyj at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU> wrote:

> This takes you straight to their audiobooks-page.
>     ruby j
>

> https://www.ruskniga.com/category.asp?category=audiobooks
>
> At 14:43 23-09-04 -0400, you wrote:
>> >Can anyone recommend a good source for audio-recordings of Russian
>> >literatiure in Russian? I am having no luck on searching the web.
>> >
>> >Particularly interested in "Nos"

*************
Benjamin Rifkin
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Professor and Chair, Slavic Dept.
1432 Van Hise, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706 USA
(608) 262-1623; Fax (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic

Director, Title VI Center for Russia, E. Europe & Central Asia (CREECA)
210 Ingraham Hall, 1550 Observatory Dr.
Madison, WI 53706 USA
(608) 262-3379; Fax (608) 265-3602
http://www.wisc.edu/creeca