No subject

Soelve I. Curdts sicurdts at PRINCETON.EDU
Fri Sep 24 04:26:01 UTC 2004

Hi,
        here are two excellent sources for Russian audiobooks on MP3- and
(increasingly less frequent) - audio CDs:
www.ardisbook.ru
www.audiobook.ru
        The beauty of the MP3-format, of course, consists in the length of texts
that can fit on one CD.
        I am certain that audiobooks.ru has the Petersburg Tales, and I think Ardis
may have them as well. Ardis also has Mertvye Dushi, some Gogol' plays, and
more...
        Hope this helps...
All best,
Soelve