multilingual computing: request for non-expert comments -- correction

Kevin Hawkins kshawkin at UMICH.EDU
Sat Sep 25 18:25:34 UTC 2004

# corrected URL #

A revised preprint of "Frequently Asked Questions and Selected Resources on Cyrillic Multilingual Computing," to be published in "Virtual Slavica: Digital Archives, Digital Libraries" (Vol. 6, No. 2/3 of Slavic and East European Information Resources) is now available at:

http://www.umich.edu/~kshawkin/preprints/20040925.pdf

Please refer to this rather than my earlier version if you are consulting this article for information.  In addition to completing the text, I corrected a few factual errors and made recommendations clearer.

Comments are of course still welcome.

Kevin