Emerging Trends -- An Anthology of Contemporary Russian

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Sep 27 00:19:44 UTC 2004

Dear friends:

I am proud to announce the availability to the Russian scholarly
community of Emerging Trends in Russian Culture: The Icon and
the Fax, an anthology of articles, essays and RFE broadcast
transcripts (with audio) touching upon every area of post-Soviet
Russia. The materials are mostly in Russian but include some
English-language translations. This is not a catalogue of an index
but a full-fledged database of  materials culled from the wide-
ranging world of Russian scholarship on the Net. I am making the
announcement now in case any of you wish to include some of
these materials in your upcoming courses. They will be there
when you (and  your students) need them. The site is provided
courtesy of Rita Lipson, the Yale Slavic Department and the
ITS/Library Yale Grant. Emerging Trends is a non-commercial site
serving the Russian community. If you lose the URL, just look for
its link on my Sher's Russian Web home page.

Emerging Trends in Russian Culture
http://www.websher.net/yale/rl/trends/

Thank you.

Benjamin